€800,00 (€968,00 incl. VAT)
€600,00 (€726,00 incl. VAT)
€900,00 (€1.089,00 incl. VAT)
€700,00 (€847,00 incl. VAT)
10 June 2024 - 09:00
10 June 2024 - 17:00
TITLE: Introduction to risk management and control
You are joining an internal control and risk management department. This 100% face-to-face training course will enable you to acquire the essential knowledge base for a global and dynamic vision of the approach, and to define the structuring documents. The concepts presented are a prerequisite for access to the other training courses.
Internal controllers, internal control coordinators, internal control correspondents, operational staff, managers, risk management players
- Understand the objectives, role and scope of internal control in controlling an organization's activities.
- Know the key internal control models (COSO, AMF standards, COSO ERM risk management, ISO 9000).
- Identify the role and interactions between the major players in risk management.
- Familiarize yourself with the structuring documents of internal control.
- Internal control: objectives and definitions:
- - COSO modeling, the three lines of control.
- Risk management:
- - COSO ERM (Enterprise Risk Management), COSO Fraud, risk management in ISO 9001.
- Contributors to activity control:
- - Internal audit, external audit, risk management, quality, inspection, compliance, the internal control function, insurance.
- The positioning of the internal control function and the roles of internal controllers:
- - The organization of internal control (levels one and two), the complementarity of the two levels, the risk management system, the internal control charter.
- Key internal control documents:
- - Internal control procedures, risk-control matrix, risk mapping, control plan, control sheet, risk sheet.
- Internal control glossary:
- - Key internal control terms, COSO glossary 2013.