€800,00 (€968,00 incl. VAT)
€600,00 (€726,00 incl. VAT)
€900,00 (€1.089,00 incl. VAT)
€700,00 (€847,00 incl. VAT)
26 November 2024 - 09:00
26 November 2024 - 17:00
In a changing world, ESG becomes a determining factor for companies in terms of compliance, attractivity, talent retention. How can and will Internal Audit assess that companies are applying and evaluating continuous changing regulations without impacting companies’ growth.
Internal Auditors, Chief Audit Executives, Finance….
To ensure ESG fundamentals are covered/reviewed through practical exercises.
- What is Sustainability?
- How can a company look at sustainability from the point of view of shareholders
- Sustainability as part of the strategy for the corporation
- Overview Environmental risk
- Overview Social Risk
- Overview on Governance Risk
- Sustainability – a Board matter or Audit Committee matter
- ESG frameworks
- Role of Internal Audit
- Sustainability and change management
Read more here