€1.600,00 (€1.936,00 incl. VAT)
€1.200,00 (€1.452,00 incl. VAT)
€1.800,00 (€2.178,00 incl. VAT)
€1.400,00 (€1.694,00 incl. VAT)
4 November 2024 - 09:00
5 November 2024 - 17:00
The training class covers project management essentials and guidance on tools and techniques to audit projects and project management. This class will prepare you to understand, and be able to evaluate, project management processes and deliverables. Participants will learn to develop an audit approach to evaluate controls covering key risks associated with projects and project management. Throughout the course good practices will be discussed and applied to typical problem areas so that participants will be able to develop an audit approach that is adjusted to their organisation’s need. Real life cases and examples will be discussed to identify typical project (management) risks and good practice controls with guidance on tools and techniques to evaluate such controls.
Internal auditors, audit managers and directors with basic knowledge on project management and with a key interest to gain an in-depth understanding of how projects and project management can be audited using an efficient and well-structured approach.
• Learn how to deal with projects and project management processes in your organisation from an audit point of view
• Obtain profound knowledge on project management risks and processes in order to understand key areas to focus on during audits
• Receive guidance on audit tools and techniques which will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of auditing projects and project management
• Introduction to project management, popular project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 (including Agile) and PMBOK with focus on typical deliverables (products) that result from project management execution.
• Key processes, risks and expected controls in project management in order to develop an audit approach and techniques to perform project management audits.
• Practical examples, good practices, individual and class exercises and discussions practicing techniques to audit specific projects or general project management areas.
• Maturity models, Project Management methodology frameworks and IIA guidance material to assist in developing audit objectives, scope, risk analysis, expected controls and audit testing approach.